Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Agravation!!!!!!!!! :(




I have been looking for a good and easy to use photo editing program. Because I've just about gone crazy with;


-The one on the computer,


-The one that came with my camra (considering that it's WAY too basic)


-The one on photobucket (desprate I know...but it was better then the other two!)




If anyone knows of any good software let me know. I would like one that lets me put borders on stuff, and let you clone things as well as have a good brightening tool..ect.




4 comments:

  1. What 'photo editor' do y'all have? We have Adobe Photo Shop, and I really like it! You can "Make Photo Creations", as well as brightening, fixing shadows, ect... ect...

    Sorry you are 'aggravated'! :-)

    ><>Molly<><

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two free programs we use are picnik.com and picasa...
    I still would like something that gives a few more options. On picnik, you can pay for premium service and do more cool stuff. Picasa stores your photos and has the more general editing options...cropping, changing the coloring, brightening, etc. Picnik is more adding borders, words, etc.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have picasa, and I love it! you can write things on it and stuff...if you go to my photography sight, my pictures are edited with picasa..it's pretty cool. and I have another thing I could bring over if you wanted and let you put on your computer too...it's a pretty neat photo editing thing

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks you guys! I'll have to try some of these out!
    I used to use picasa--a Looong time ago! :P the one we have now is Photo Studio 2000 SE....I've NEVER heard of this one and it's kind of hard to use! :(

    ReplyDelete