Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Chickadee Soaps

Matt bought these beautiful soaps as an anniversary present....(actually he got me a lot of things...to which I will post about in another post! :P) Confusing huh? Haha So anyhow a local lady make these her email is chickadeesoaps@yahoo.com soon she is hoping to have a website set up and I may do some more pictures for her!

I had a blast taking pictures of these personality filled bars of soap, and naturally Molly was there with me taking pictures as well....These first two photo's are one's that she took. (you can visit her site at www.samollyphotography.com )


This one smells good enough to eat! I love the oatmeal detail!
This bar actually has coffee in it! It takes unpleasant smells out of your hands!
I heard that this one is mint...but I'm not sure because the label wasn't on when I got it and it also has more of a fruity smell! (I really like this one!!!)
Mmmm...a warm cup of Apple Cider put into a bar of soap!

Beautiful Rose soap, almost too pretty to use!

Hope you enjoyed this post!!
Jennifer Bates
Bates Photography

2 comments:

  1. That all looks so YUMMY! (don't worry, I've haven't ever licked a delicious smelling soap bar.....yet:-)

    ReplyDelete