Thursday, October 21, 2010

Two Terrific Two Year Olds!

I stole this post from Molly's site.....So forgive the doubles on some of these pictures! :)
Landon and Nehemiah are only nine days apart, and have been together since they were three months old. So it has almost been like they were twins! And it is sooo much fun to see them grow up together! :D

We had trouble getting Nehemiah to laugh at first... until Sam had this brilliant idea to throw leaves on top of my head... Nehemiah laughed at that to say the least! :-D Rocking... Laughing... And just bein' plain "borable"!!
The Delightful Duo! I have no idea what Sam was doing at this point to make them laugh... ah, there's no tellin'!!
We love this one!!
Again, I'm not sure what Sam was doing...
but I love the thoughtful look on his face!

No comments:

Post a Comment