Thursday, June 10, 2010

And the baby is a.............

18 weeks pregnant....or four months however you want to look at it!
Ultrasound from yesterday...19 weeks along.

Mary Vance thought of doing this...I really like the B&W with a splash of color!



Side view.....you have to see the last picture to know what the baby will be! *giggles*


As soon as the Doc. started the ultrasound and moved it around just a tad I saw this picture ^above^ and I said, "That is NOT a girl at ALL!" lol So now we know that this is Michael Alan Bates! I knew it all along! :P We can't wait to meet him!

2 comments:

  1. YYAAAYYYY!!!!

    We're all excited for you Jennifer!!

    Tell Maryvance I like her idea too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats again, Jennifer!!! :-)
    We are all so excited!!

    ><>Molly<><

    ReplyDelete