Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Helton Family-minus Dad

Sat. night a friend asked me if I would take her kiddo's photo's as a Fathers Day supprise for her husband who is visiting Alaska at the moment....so we met up at church and made an attempt at having pictures turn out! :P This is Ardella 11 years old and the oldest of six children.



Elisha refused to take a picture without his mother in it.....I didn't have the time to edit her out! ;)







Little Miss---Anna

She FINALLY smiled for me! I had to threaten to tickle her!




Rizpah May---my "daughter"








Iana---minature Rizpah




Such cuteness....she was posing and posing....like a little super-star





And the baby---Asarabell Leeann "Asara"





Such a beautiful and happy baby!









The whole Family---without dad :( But happy Fathers Day!!!




I had a good time with my old friends! It was good to see you all again!












3 comments:

  1. Wow, it's awesome to see how those kids have grown up! Such a pretty family, that's for sure. ;-) Great pics, Jenn.

    ReplyDelete